Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sweet 16

I've realized that 16 months is one of my favorite ages. I absolutely love spending time with Ryleigh, and I've realized sometimes I prefer her company over some other peoples. haha.

I love that she is independent enough to be left in her room to play with her toys, but she still needs me for cuddles, and to kiss her boo-boos.

I love that she can communicate her wants and needs, so I don't have to play the guessing game when she's fussing.

I love seeing her face as she discovers new things, and learns more about the world around her.

I love watching her start to interact with other kids more and more.

I love that she is still obedient (for the most part), and hasn't gotten into the temper tantrum stage yet.

And most of all I just love making her laugh!

I'm sure I'll enjoy all the other ages and stages as well, but I am most definitely trying to enjoy this age as much as possible!

No comments: