Monday, June 21, 2010

Conversations w/Ryleigh

Although Ryleigh can't form words into sentences yet she can definitely get her point across. Here is a conversation we had earlier today.

Ryleigh: star
Me: (looking around for a star) What star Ryleigh? I don't see one
Ryleigh: she-be (That's Ryleigh's speak for T.V.)
Me: Oh, you want to watch star on TV. (referring to Sprout's goodnight show w/Nina and Star)
Ryleigh: Yes. Daddy.
Me: You want to watch Star on TV with Daddy??
Ryleigh: Yes. Cream.
Me: So you want to watch TV and eat ice cream with Daddy?
Ryleigh: Yes


See. She's so smart.
Every night Ryleigh and Ryan watch the goodnight show together while I am working. That's when they sit on the couch together and eat ice cream. Apparently Ryleigh was really looking forward to their "tradition" tonight. :-) (And since I don't have to work tonight maybe I can get some me-time!)

2 comments:

JerseyGranny said...

So precious!

Deborah said...

That is so entirely adorable!