Monday, June 21, 2010

Thinking about....

Lately I've been thinking about how much I want another baby.... but there are some goals I want to reach before another kid is born. 1. Get Ryleigh off her binky addiction. 2. Get Ryleigh into a toddler bed.

But then once I start thinking about putting Ryleigh in a toddler bed, I think about getting new bed linens for her, and then I would just have to buy matching curtains as well. :-) But then if I'm getting all that stuff it probably won't match her Winnie the Pooh theme, so I'd have to take the wall decorations down, and buy new ones.....

haha..... as Ryan says I am just like the mouse in "If you give a mouse a cookie". :-)

Now that I am inspired to do all that work I'm gonna have to start saving up my "allowance" to afford my new project.

No comments: