Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Is it just me?

So as a way to make a little extra on the side ( a very little extra), I joined some websites that pay you to give your opinion about consumer products. It's kinda fun, and has resulted in a couple of paychecks, and free items over the past year and a half.

Sometimes I get to use free products and tell what I like or don't like about them. Other times I get to glance at several different prototypes for advertisements and give my opinion about them. And then sometimes I get to evaluate products I already own, and tell what I think would improve them.

But I have noticed that no matter how many different products I evaluate they never ask, "Is the product top heavy?". And I really wish they would ask that.

Here's why.

I apparently have a lot of top heavy products in my medicine cabinet. Every time I open the door something comes falling out at me. Usually it's foundation. It seems like once most of the foundation is gone the pump at the top weighs more than the stuff at the bottom, which usually results in a domino effect to everything else.

Another particular annoying one? Deodorant. When you turn the screw thing at the bottom, and the deodorant rises more so you can apply it, the whole thing becomes very top heavy, and another  disastrous domino!

Is it just me? Does this happen to anyone else? I am tired of the attack of body products every morning and night. It's time we rise up, share our opinions with the people in charge of making these things, and reclaim the safety of our medicine cabinets!

No comments: