Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday, Monday

I know everyone hates Mondays, but I happen to love them. Mostly because they are usually Ryan's day off. Today he has to work, but should still be home in time to go to the zoo with us. Plus, Monday is the start of a new week, and after last week, I'm hoping this one is an improvement.

First off, last week Ryleigh was teething. The teeth still haven't broken through, but she's less bothered by them now. Second, she was sick with a fever/stomach virus thing. Thankfully the only time she threw up was all over Ryan, and not on me :-) Thirdly, due to a fussy/sick baby I could not spend time with friends, or pretty much leave the house.
 
I Do Not function well if I am stuck in the  house, and if I don't get to spend time with friends. I need socialization to survive! So, I was going crazy!

Thankfully this week we have 2 pool parties planned, and an ice cream social this weekend. Plus there are plans in the making to spend some time with family. And today we will be heading to the zoo to enjoy some family time.

The morning hasn't started off well, but I'm hoping for a quick improvement after morning nap time.

That is all. I hope everyone has a good week!

P.S. My tomato plants are finally beginning to produce fruit. I have one tomato that just needs to ripen a little more so I can pick it. Plus there are several more growing. Success!

No comments: