Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm a sucker for sales.

I have been hanging on to a Gymboree gift card for about 2 months now, but none of their summer collections have appealed to me. (Ryleigh is blessed with so many hand-me-downs that I really can't justify buying her any more clothes unless I absolutely love them) However, today I got an email about a 30% off sale on their fall collections, and definitely found things worth spending money on.


So, we picked up a couple of cute items.
We also picked up some cute hair accessories. I pretty much loved everything they had for fall, so it was tough to limit myself to my 40$ gift card limit!

I am thankful we got to get out of the house, get in some retail therapy, and not spend anything out of pocket!

P.S. I love fall and am so ready to be done with this hot weather!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

HA! great minds think alike--i JUST blogged that pumpkin shirt today! and i love that owl shirt! too stinkin' cute!!