Saturday, September 18, 2010

Finally!!

I can't wait for next week. I am going to be a much happier person next week.

My Bible study is resuming, and my Mom's Time Out is resuming. Yay! Oh how I have needed opportunities to socialize without chasing Ryleigh all around. Today was the last straw. As I was trying to enjoy a birthday party I kept starting up conversations, and then abruptly having to run away from the person I was talking to in order to grab my kid before she got into something she shouldn't. I love her to death, but man do I need a  break every once in a while.

Also, as pathetic as it sounds, I am so happy about all my favorite tv shows returning. When you have a kid who goes to bed at 7:30, you're pretty much limited to your nightly activities, so Ryan and I watch a lot of evening tv. I can't wait for House, Glee, The Middle, Cougar Town, Modern Family, Grey's Anatomy, CSI, and Fringe.

Now to just get through tomorrow which is going to be super boring because we have a ton of laundry to do, and Granny and Pop-pop won't be around to entertain Ry and give her momma a break... but at least I get to cheer on my sexy husband during his soccer game :-)

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I completely understand, especially about the TV shows! When you're stuck inside every night you certainly learn to love it! :)