Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Not much to report

I like keeping a blog, but sometimes I just have nothing to say.
Today Ryleigh and I did some more Christmas shopping. It did lead to a mini heart attack when I thought I accidently overdrew on my spending account. I thought I was keeping track of my money, but then I looked at my bank app on my phone and panicked when I saw a transaction that may or may not have gone through. So I rushed home to check online, and realized all was well.
Ryan took us out for dinner at Applebee's thanks to some generous tipping customers today :-)
The rest of my week will be busy with doctor's appointments, MTO, and getting ready for the Ladies' Tea at church.
We have about 4 more people to buy Christmas presents for, so I guess we're doing good about staying on top of things.
And last but not least, I was supposed to work tonight, but the company experienced a big computer glitch, so essentially I just got paid to sit on my butt, blog, and Facebook for an hour. Woohoo!

No comments: