Sunday, January 9, 2011

Big Blessings

Since we're expecting baby #2 there are not many things that we need to purchase this time around. The one and only thing we need for him is boy clothes, since he obviously cannot wear his sister's clothes.

All her life Ryleigh has been blessed with an abundance of clothes. Starting when I had 3 baby showers for her, and continuing thanks to hand me downs from wonderful cousins, and friends.
So I've felt kinda bad for Alexander that all he had were the few clothes that were gender neutral from Ryleigh's old clothes.

Well this week I got huge blessings, in the form of 4 bags full of clothes! We have been very blessed by our church family. And I even have another friend who offered more clothes today, but I'm thinking we may have to turn her down.

Now our biggest problem is trying to find room for all these clothes because all of our closets are maxed out!!

No comments: