Thursday, January 13, 2011

8 weeks 1 day

That's right, D-day is just 8 weeks and 1 day away.

Some days I think, "Wow, only 8 weeks left! Yay!"
Other days I think, "8 weeks?! How will I ever survive 8 more weeks?!"
And other days I think, "Oh crap. 8 more weeks!"

I think really the biggest thing I'm worried about right now is how will I manage getting 2 kids out the door, and into the car? I am so not looking forward to dealing with a car seat, diaper bag, and a toddler going down the stairs outside our apartment. Ryleigh still can't handle stairs independently, so I will have to hold the car seat in one hand, and hold her hand in the other while going down the steps, which are seriously way too narrow for all that stuff to fit.... Maybe I could just rig up a pulley system off our balcony, that seems like a good idea. Haha.

I know I'll manage because plenty of other moms before me have managed the same thing... some with even more kids than I have. But I'm just sharing my thoughts.

The one thing that really comforts me is that with Ryan's new delivery zone he gets home during nap time now. So I just have to survive the morning activities alone, and then he'll be here to help me out the rest of the day. We are so blessed by his new zone I pray nothing changes it!

No comments: