Sunday, January 23, 2011

Caution: I'm Fragile

I am such a hormonal/ crazy pregnant woman right now.
I can't control my emotions/ temper/ or tears.
It's ridiculous! Everything else about this pregnancy has been so incredibly easy, but I do not remember feeling like a crazy person when I was pregnant with Ryleigh. Is it different cause this time I'm pregnant with a boy? I don't know.

All I do know is I want to apologize to anyone who encountered my this weekend and got a good glimpse at my bad side. Ugh, I feel so ashamed at how I acted towards some people. Especially my husband.

Not everyone believes in soul mates, but I certainly do because I know there is absolutely no one else on this planet who would deal with all the crap I've been throwing at my husband. I can't believe he still wants to talk to me and comfort me after I've been a total jerk to him.

I just keep telling myself that I only have 47 days (-ish) to go... but I definitely do remember how crazy emotional I was after giving birth the 1st time, so I know it's only going to get worse.

So, thank you to everyone for bearing with me, and I want to apologize in advance for anything I say or do while dealing with these pre-, and post-partum hormomnes!! Thanks for still loving me :-)

2 comments:

Deborah said...

You just described how I was feeling through Danny's entire pregnancy.. from day one until about.. Oh I don't know.. a few months ago? Don't feel bad Micayla, it's completely normal! The best thing to do is just cling to the positives and know your hormones will balance out evetually. :)

Shelly said...

you can do it!! not too much longer! thank goodness for good husbands, right?! praying for you!