Thursday, February 10, 2011

29 days!

March 11th is just 29 days away.
Today I got my hospital info packet, telling me all about the maternity ward. Can I just say that I love Underwood Memorial for having private rooms. They are labor, delivery, recovery rooms all in one. Which means, once I get assigned to a bed I don't have to get out of it through out my entire stay. And they are plenty big enough to accommodate lots of visitors :-)

Tomorrow I have yet another doctor's appointment because I will officially be at the 36 week mark.

I'm interested in seeing what position Xander is in. He is a squirmer just like his mommy when he's trying to sleep. He tosses and turns, and just can't seem to get comfy.

And how am I feeling? That's the question that seems to be on everyone's mind. Well, I am exhausted, uncomfortable, feeling like a hippo, and in constant pain from the pinched nerve in my back (if I can be honest). I am anxious to have this baby, and yet totally dreading the recovery time. It is so not fun! Thank God my mom will be coming to help me, and Ryan's parents are close by and always so willing to help. I would be 100times more nervous if I didn't have such wonderful support.

And Ryleigh seems as ready as possible for her baby brother. She knows where all his clothes belong, and she likes to point out the baby items we have versus her big girl stuff. She says she wants to hug and kiss Xander and feed him bottles... hopefully that will continue once she realizes he will be stealing most of mommy's attention for while. :-)

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Aww yay! Best of luck Micayla!