Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ugh, so gross

Ryleigh woke up with a runny nose this morning. So all day long I've been chasing her around with a box of tissues. Like any 2 year old she's not too fond of getting her nose wiped. At one point I told her she needed it wiped again, and she ran away into my bedroom.
When she came out of the bedroom I looked and noticed her nose was clean.
So I asked her if she had wiped her nose.
R:"Yes"
M: "Did you find a tissue in my room".
R: "No"
M: "So what did you wipe your nose on?"
R: "The bed"
M: "You wiped your nose on my bed? Can you show me where?"

At which point she led me back into my room and pointed to the snot on my sheets. Lovely.
The joys of having kids.

And tonight I realized I hadn't packed anything in my hospital bag for Xander. So I packed him some clothes, binkies, and then I packed a burp cloth, and all the memories of baby spit-up came rushing back.
Can't wait! Haha

No comments: