Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Favorite Things

Despite the title of this blog it is not like the Oprah episode where she lists her favorite things and everyone in the audience gets one. Sorry to disappoint.

1. Sunday afternoon football- No, I don't like this because I like football. I watch football with Ryan on Sundays because it means hours and hours of cuddle time. We get all comfy on the couch, watch football and take naps together. It's even better when the 4 of us (me, Ryan, Ryleigh, and Hera) are all together. Today Hera was laying on my stomach and Ryleigh was kicking her :-)

2. Family- We had lots of family time and I loved it. Despite the fact that just watching all the kids run around makes me tired I love watching them. And I cannot wait until Ryleigh will be playing around with all her cousins.

3. Baby girl clothes- convenient, huh? I loved little girl clothes way before I got pregnant, but now that I have an excuse to buy them it's even better.... actually, the only clothes I bought for her so far is a little Phillies onesie. But I love all the outfits I've been given so far. I love all the pink, and the frills, and the littleness of them all.

Well that's my list so far. I'm sure I could name more things but I am so tired right now! I'm glad the Phillies are winning cause it makes Ryan happy, but these late night baseball games have go to stop.

2 comments:

JerseyGranny said...

I can't wait for Ryliegh to make her debut, either. Will just smother her with Granny kisses!

JerseyGranny said...

Oh, and little girl clothes, too!