Sunday, November 9, 2008

A dream come true

Last night I had the most wonderful dream. I discovered a closet in our apartment that we forgot about. Yup, in my dream we had an extra closet that we walked by every day and seemed to not notice. And it was so wonderful! It fit so many boxes, and all the over flow of our stuff that we have no places for!
Then Ryan came in and woke me up and *poof* the imaginary closet of my dreams disappeared :-(
Some women want a huge million dollar house. Others want expensive cars. Me? I just want a closet so I don't have things like our massively huge winter comforter, that is too hot for me to use because Ryleigh is increasing my body temperature, sitting on the floor because we have no where else to put it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a like in some ways, I do not need much either, I would love to have more space too. I am grateful for so much, we are both blessed with having so much STUFF...lol

I miss you!
Chad said that you are moving maybe when your lease is up! That makes me said! I hope it is only a maybe but I understand if that was your choice... being around family is nice!

Anonymous said...

I meant to type you and I are alike in some ways... oops... off to bed.. I have been doing sooo much homework my mind is in a frenzy!
Love Jeanie

ps... we used the outback gift cards! Thanks again... we had a great time