Sunday, November 2, 2008

I want daylight back!!

So here's a funny story about a very, very blonde moment I had about 8 years ago.

I have a couple of friends in England. One day I was talking to one of them and he was saying how they change their time in the spring and the fall. They move it ahead or back by one hour. He wasn't really sure why, but that's what they did.

Me being blonde was like, "What? That's dumb. Why would you do something like that? It doesn't make sense". Of course you all know he was talking about daylight savings time....... it took me a little while to realize that we do the same thing, only I'm used to it just being called daylight savings time, instead of just hearing an explanation about it....... yes, I can be a little slow sometimes. haha.

But seriously, it's dumb. I hate that I feel ready to go to sleep right now and it's only 5:39. We have Bible study tonight and I'm going to find it hard to stay awake. And the thought of not getting out of work until it's this dark out tomorrow makes me sad!! Ugh, I hate daylight savings time ending!

2 comments:

JerseyGranny said...

That's the worst...coming home from work in the dark! Feels like your day is over.

Anonymous said...

I don't like it when it is dark and cold - it gets very cold and windy here by the shore. BRRRR!