Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yay for healthy pancreases

The test results are in and I do not have gestational diabetes. Yay! I really didn't think I had it because I feel perfectly normal, but it was nice to get confirmation...... although I would have liked to avoid getting my blood taken 4 times!

In other news, Ryleigh started kicking me in a new spot- my left ribs. And despite the fact that it's uncomfortable there is reason to rejoice. She has been in a breach position for forever.... so if she's kicking me in a new spot hopefully that means she's moved to a new position, and hopefully she's in the correct position now!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are glad to see that all is well - you really do not need issues at work and issues with baby at the same time!!

God is watching over you and baby Ryleigh.

BluSkies80 said...

there's not better feeling then to feel your little one inside of you! it was great meeting and talking with you at steve's party. you look great!