Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Surprise!

My co-workers surprised me with a baby shower today. I was all set to go shopping at Target during my lunch break, but instead I got showered with gifts. yay!
I got lots of things I needed like a swing, monitor, and diapers and wipes. Plus I got clothes, and gift cards, and sippy cups, and blankets. It was very nice.
Now the only thing we really need that's big is a breast-pump (sorry to any guys that may be reading this), and possibly a pack & play. We have a used pack & play from one of my aunts but it smells like a basement and had a few stains..... but it was free so maybe we should just deal.
I have felt so loved having 3 baby showers thrown for me! I know some people that never get any. I am so thankful for all the presents I've gotten, and I'm so glad we won't be responsible for buying everything cause we definitely don't have the money.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Mom and Dad W have a brand new pack n play in the storage place (i think) Maeve used it twice, I'm sure it's practically perfect!

JerseyGranny said...

Yep, we do. It's actually here at the house and it's yours if you want/need it.

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Do you have a car in that storage space?
: )

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got even more stuff... it makes mom's feel great preparing and nesting and making sure everything is perfect for their future buddle of joys...
That is a GREAT thing that they did for you!
Jeanie

Micayla said...

Haha. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a car in the storage space! Ryan and I realized there is enough furniture in there to furnish an entire house! ... and somewhere is a random box of Christmas decorations that we've been unable to find due to all the stuff in there! Haha