Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What's wrong with me?

Today my boss asked if I wanted Christmas eve off and I said no.... what kind of idiot is offered a day off and says no?
Well, it will only be a half day, and there is only supposed to be 6 kids in my class that day, and it's pajama/movie day.... so really it will be a very easy day, and Ryan will be at work anyway, so I may as well go too.

In other news, we got out travel system (stroller and car seat) today. We had the joys of putting it all together. And it's very exciting because the car seat is what we'll be using to take Ryleigh home from the hospital! :-) Right now though it's just taking up half the space in our dining room. haha.
I get so excited about every new baby thing I get!! I can't wait!
I just realized I'm not the only baby crazy person. I personally know 7 pregnant women! That's a lot! And that's not even including Angelina Jolie who is reportedly pregnant again. haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've read that pregnancy makes you do weird things.

Don't feel bad though, I have to work till 7 pm on Christmas Eve. Bleh.