Thursday, January 22, 2009

3am

Right now it is 3:19 and I can't sleep. I probably can't sleep because we took a two hour nap today..... except Ryan's upstairs sleeping like a baby and I'm sitting in the living room watching the fish.

There's not much to do this early in the morning. I did my usual email, facebook, myspace check. I also searched online for a job. That's right, even though I have one I am not happy with the situation, so if I can find something better that would be great. I've been toying with the idea of getting a late night part-time job. Like something for maybe 3 nights a week and maybe every other Saturday at like CVS or something. That way we wouldn't have to spend any money on daycare cause Ryan could watch Ryleigh I while I was at work and she could be safe and secure at home. But then I don't know when I'd sleep so maybe that's not such a good idea. I'm also thinking about a paper route. One of my aunts did one for a while and it works out because you can be done before the kids are up (or just stick them in the car with you), and you can be done before the hubby has to leave for work, therefore, no need for day care. Now keep in mind that these are only my random thoughts at 3 in the morning. My current situation will work out as well..... I just don't want to be apart from my baby at all, even if she's in the same building! And I make horrible pay at Goddard, I mean I make in two weeks what Ryan makes in one week! To see our paychecks side by side is so depressing!

Sometimes I think about being a teacher. And then I think, well my kids would still have to go to daycare, and I'd come home in the evenings and have to write lesson plans or grade papers and all that stuff. The money would be nice, but would it be worth it?? Being a substitute would be nice, if it was at an elementary school (I can't handle older kids).... the only problem with being a sub is I would be out of a job and paycheck for the summer.....

Welcome to the frantic mind of a pregnant woman who can't sleep! Ahhh....

No comments: