Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well last night was not very exciting. We went out for dinner and then rented a couple of movies. I was feeling sick and I barely had a voice by the end of the night because of this stupid cold thing I can't get rid of :-( But we watched the ball drop at midnight, kissed, and then went to bed..... We also saw some fire crackers..... someone decided to literally cover the entire road with thousands of them. The cracking last about 15 minutes into the new year!

I just finished addressing the last of my thank you cards from my shower in October! Now I only have about 20 more to go.... ugh..... I hope Ryleigh doesn't come anytime soon because I don't want to have to address all those birth announcements! It's too much work.

Christmas is put away and ready to be brought to storage later today :-( The house looks boring without all the lights :-( But I put a baby swing in place of the tree and that's exciting.

I hope everyone had a great new years!!

No comments: