Friday, January 30, 2009

My pretty kitty

I woke up this morning to see Hera standing at the side of the bed staring at me. That always means that her water bowl is empty. She stares me down until I manage to roll myself out of bed, then she leads the way to her empty water bowl and stares at me as if to say, "How could you let this happen?". (of course, she doesn't remember that daddy woke up first and she could have asked him for more water). So I filled up her water dish and put it on her place mat. And this is what happens...




For some inexplicable reason she likes to pull her water dish off the place mat. She once pulled it all the way to the front door. Why? Who knows. She's crazy. But now, every time we round the corner of the living room chair we have to watch out for her water because you never know where it's going to end up.


I questioned her about it this morning, but this was the only answer I got.... a blank stare




1 comment:

JerseyGranny said...

Ah, Kitties...they are a privileged breed!