Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wellness update

Ryleigh had her first doctor's appointment today. The doctor said she is healthy, and cute. She grew a half inch taller. She weighs 6.5lbs. She has been having some digestive problems that don't exactly make her the happiest baby in the world sometimes, but the doctor said it's most likely pretty normal. I need to cut things out of my diet,like my favorite milk, because they may be upsetting her stomach. However, we have a weight check appointment on Monday and if she has lost weight from now to then it may indicate that she has a digestive issue that we need to address.

I have to admit I feel kind of flattered whenever someone says Ryleigh's adorable or cute. I mean, I think she's the cutest baby ever, but that's just me. But seriously, anytime you see a baby the automatic reaction is to say that they're cute, even if they're not. So, is she really cute or are they just saying that? Of course, the majority of the people that read this blog is related and will say she's adorable too.... so how do you get an honest opinion? haha

P.S. Thank you to everyone who has been calling to just to see how the baby and me are doing. It's nice to have a connection to the outside world right now :-) And seriously, feel free to come visit. I love visitors!

No comments: