Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I am so not a glass is half-full kind of girl

All I want to do is whine and complain! This week is boring with a capital B. I guess I should be relieved since I've had a pretty busy schedule the past few weeks. A break should be a good thing. But not with me. I need to be doing something every second of every day. Unfortunately that's out of the question for the rest of this week cause I already spent my whole weekly allowance :-(

And to top it off Ryan and I have had a pretty opposite schedule. Between our jobs, and various other commitments I feel like we haven't spent much quality time together, and I need quality time, it's my love language!

But, I will try and look on the bright side. We have a date night planned for this weekend!! I've already pre-ordered my New Moon tickets (that's where some of my allowance went). I am counting down the days!

No comments: