Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Baby's 1at Christmas

After the fiasco of Ryan's horrible day at work on Christmas eve we finally managed to leave for RI and get there around 11pm. Thankfully the rest of our trip was good.
We got tons of presents. I got three new video games, haha.... I'm worse than a teenage boy with my video games. But, Ryan is getting to enjoy them as well. I also got a bread maker. Woohoo! I've been wanting one for years and I can't wait to try it out. Ryan got his new soccer shoes, some new clothes, and a book he really been wanting. And of course Ryleigh got tons of clothes and toys.
Here's a couple of pics from our morning.

Ry had to see how all her new Little People tasted.. I think she prefers the cows

Laura was happy about all the new scarves she got


Yay for new drill bits.... of whatever they are...


Ha! I love this picture of my dad!


My favorite present of all (aside from baby Jesus of course)

No comments: