Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goals for 2010

I know you're supposed to make resolutions for the new year, but my resolutions are never very resolute, so I'm going to make goals instead... they sound less intimidating.

1. Finish paying off credit card debt. It's looking like we can accomplish it this year, or very early into next year!

2. Have baby #2, or at the very least have a bun in the oven.

3. Finally get my NJ teacher's license, cause I still only have my VA license, and it will never help me find any sort of job in NJ.... not that I want a job right now cause working from home is ideal, but it would still be nice to know I could get a job in NJ if I needed to

4. Go on a fun vacation. My vote is for Florida, Ryan's vote is for Chicago... we'll see who wins that one

5. Be a BFF. (ignore the stupid teenager terminology). Ever since moving to NJ almost 4 years ago I have been wanting a best friend. I have several close friends, but if you asked them who there best friend is they would not say me. I am still looking for a close friendship with someone I know I can call for comfort when I'm crying, or just hang out with and hopefully have our kids grow up together and such. I am so thankful for my close girl friends, and maybe in the new year we can just keep growing closer and closer...

I hope everyone has a great new years! Be safe and have fun!

No comments: