Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am a dorky book worm

Yesterday, with nothing to do, and no money, I decided to head to the library. I go a lot because I read a lot. However, I only just discovered the children's section. They have toys, puzzles, puppets, and plenty of books for me to read to Ryleigh that I haven't read 100 times before. So, I have taken her a couple of times and she loves it.
Yesterday though we saw a librarian and she said, "oh, you're back again!". I felt like such a loser. It's bad enough that the lady at the CVS photo counter knows me and Ryleigh cause I get so many pictures printed there. Now the librarian knows me too. I seriously have no life.
Now I need a different free place to go because I am tired of being predictable/boring, and I don't want everyone in West Deptford to start thinking of me as the mom who has nothing better to do than hang out at the library and CVS all day!

No comments: