Friday, December 11, 2009

My dream job

If I could have any job in the world I'd take Scott McGillivray's job. I'm pretty sure the only people who know who he is are those ones addicted to HGTV like me. He is the host of a show called Income Property. http://www.hgtv.com/scott-mcgillivray/bio/index.html
I want his job! He gets to look at people's basement apartments, rearrange the floor plans, and help design a whole new space so that the owners of a house can rent out an apartment to make money to help pay their mortgage. I love the idea of totally rearranging the floor plan, and tearing down walls, and helping to design a whole new space.
I love the rest of the shows on HGTV as well. I spend much of my free time watching it, and checking out real estate websites to look at houses in our price range, in our area, and dreaming....

No comments: