Thursday, April 15, 2010

An attempt at optimism

I have been having a very hard week. Let's just say it's from too much stress and drama and not enough friends shoulders to cry on.

Normally I like to whine and complain but I am going to try and be positive here.

Right now I am so mad at my apartment.... again. So in an attempt to feel better I've decided to highlight the only thing I do like about our apartment.

The breakfast bar.

I absolutely love it. At times when I've got Ryleigh on one hip and I'm trying to get dinner on the table I love that I can stand in the kitchen, put all the dishes, glasses, and food on the breakfast bar. Then I can hop over 2 baby gates, go into the dining room, and proceed to take everything off the bar and set it on the table.

If it wasn't for the breakfast bar I would have to attempt to jump over 2 baby gates, while holding a baby, and juggling things like big huge, heavy skillets. :-)

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Great things to have! =)