Monday, June 28, 2010

RI here we come

In just a few hours Ryleigh and I will be sitting on a plane, bound for Boston. The plan is for my parents to come pick us up at the airport, and then we'll do some walking around the city before driving to RI.

I've already downloaded countless episodes of Dora the Explorer to put on the iPod to hopefully keep Ryleigh entertained. Thank God it's only a quick flight from PA to MA! I really don't think Ryleigh will tolerate sitting on my lap for more than 5 minutes, but I'm hoping the excitement about being on a plane will keep her entertained.

We have plans to celebrate my cousin's birthday (who I happen to share a birthday with) on Wednesday, so I will get to see my mom's side of the family all together. We may also head to Newport to do some exploring. The rest of the week is pretty open but I'm excited about finally getting a chance to help Laura with some wedding planning stuff!

Even though I'm going to miss Ryan I am really excited about spending all this time with my family! I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: