Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Husband doesn't know me at all

Tonight I realized my husband doesn't know me at all.
He had to run to Acme to pick up some milk, and asked if there was anything else we needed. I said we need dishwashing stuff.
20 minutes later he comes back with dishwashing liquid! Liquid!

Anyone who's known me for longer than 5 minutes knows I DO NOT DO DISHES. I have no need for dishwashing liquid.

I am strictly a dishwasher kind of girl. I put everything in the dishwasher!

Ok, so I do have liquid by my sink for those times when the dishwasher just doesn't get my big pots clean... and it's pretty much empty, so it does make sense that Ryan would think I needed more liquid... but around here a little bit of dish washing liquid can last a really long time. Haha.

Needless to say, I will be running to Acme again very soon before my dishwasher fills up because there is no way I am doing an entire dishwasher full of dishes by hand. Gross!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a good problem to have when considereing the many negative alternative "doesn't know me" options