Monday, November 15, 2010

Woah slow down!

So remember all my posts in the summer time about how bored I was? I just wanted something to do... well, I got my prayers answered. This past weekend I had (almost) too much to do. But thankfully everything involved spending time with friends and family.

On Friday I got to go to "All Fired Up". It's a place where you get to paint your own ceramics. You choose a piece, paint it, and then they glaze it for you and you get to pick it up a few days later. I used to go a lot more often before I had Ryleigh, so I was glad to get to go again. I had a fun girl's night out, and painted a cute snowman spoon rest.

On Saturday we headed to our friend's house and had a fun game night with some other couples. Even though I totally suck at Monopoly I enjoyed the company, and had a great time :-)

And Sunday was as busy as it always is. Church, dinner and laundry and Granny's house, and then a soccer game. I have to admit I was not in a good mood at all the entire day. Have you ever tried controlling a toddler for an hour, when both of you didn't get any dinner, and you want to attempt to watch a soccer game? Yeah, not fun. Thank God for Miss Danielle who's always willing to give me a hand!

Then today Ryleigh and I got to enjoy the aquarium with some friends. It was a good day to go, and we enjoyed the animals, and a nice lunch.

I am so thankful to be busy with so many social plans, but tonight I am definitely looking forward to watching House, and then catching up on Grey's Anatomy from last week, finally!

(I also like how being busy makes this pregnancy go by faster!)

No comments: