Monday, December 20, 2010

Birthday Stress

I am blogging this to see if anyone has any helpful suggestions.

Ryleigh's birthday is 5 and a half weeks away and I still have no idea what to do! Obviously our apartment is out. And last year was so sad/pathetic with sickness/snow getting in the way of cousins coming to celebrate, I really feel like I want to make it up to her (and yes, I know she won't remember it, but what about when she looks at her photo albums later on in life and wonders why her birthday parties were so lonely?). Plus she will not be an only child for much longer, doesn't she deserve to have a big party?

So with that being said, we want to do something big-ish... ok, more like medium sized.

I really like the idea of having it at a place that does all the set-up, clean-up, entertainment for you. That sounds very good to me since I'll be 8 months pregnant.

I'm thinking the guest list will probably include 10 kids. Varying ages, from about 1-5 years old.

However, I'm also looking for something kinda cheap... like around 200$

So does anyone know of anything that fits all that criteria? Or does anyone have a strong recommendation for a certain place?

Help!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Nifty Fifties, McDondalds, Friendly's. :)