Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Nelson Christmas

Unfortunately our camera battery died Christmas morning.... so I have to wait for my mom to figure out how to post hers to Facebook before I can share some.... don't hold your breath.

But here are some from our Christmas evening at my aunt and uncle's house :-)

                       This is the first time the three of us were together in over a year and a half.

                                                                        The five of us :-)


                                  My cousin Eliah loved playing with Ryleigh! (Ry actually loved it too!


                                                        The soon-to-be newlyweds


                            You can see that the high energy Ryleigh has definitely runs in my family

No comments: