Monday, March 28, 2011

It's me again

So I totally haven't had time to update my blog. Probably because if I sit at the computer I usually have 1 kid on my lap, and one kid trying to climb on me, and that makes it difficult to type!

I've been busy-ish with trying to get back into the swing of things. I cooked my first dinner as a mom of 2 today. I think that was the only thing I hadn't tackled yet since Xander was born. So I guess that means I'm back to normal.... but let's see how it goes when I return to work :-(

Other than kid stuff I've been busy fantasizing about all the things I want to do to our house, and all the things I want to buy, and what paint colors I should choose. It's going to be a slow, very long process of getting the house the way I want it to be. But, if we can just get new floors in the downstairs before we move in I will be happy :-)

And I think my baby boy gets more and more handsome every day... unfortunately I never have my camera close by when I need it, so we have a serious lack of pics going on!

No comments: